FAT Brands (FAT) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 8.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FAT Brands (NASDAQ: FAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 19, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of February 15, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.7 percent.
Ed Rensi, Chairman of the Fat Brands Board of Directors, commented, “I am pleased to announce a quarterly common stock dividend to reward our loyal shareholders. We believe a stock dividend returns more value to our shareholders with our stock price at current levels. The Board remains confident in management’s ability to continue to execute its asset light growth strategy, growing its existing brands and adding strong brands to its robust portfolio.”
Andy Wiederhorn, President and Chief Executive Officer of FAT Brands, added, “We look to deploy our capital towards a number of accretive potential acquisitions currently in various stages of completion and are also actively working to complete a refinancing of our short-term and long-term debt at a significantly lower cost of capital, which we expect to close in the near future.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FAT Brands (FAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GreenBox POS (GBOX) Letter to Shareholders
- Griffon Corp (GFF) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.12; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!