Extra Space Storage (EXR) Prices $600M Notes Offering
- S&P, Nasdaq end at records as inflation data supports rate cut view
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Equities gain on in-line US inflation, Treasury yields dip
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- SEC investigating whether OpenAI misled investors in Altman saga- WSJ
Extra Space Storage Inc. ("Extra Space") (NYSE: EXR), a leading owner and operator of self-storage facilities in
The operating partnership intends to use approximately half of the net proceeds from this offering to repay a portion of its term loan under its Third Amended and Restated Credit Agreement, dated as of
The Notes will be issued pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale is not permitted. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, copies of which, when available, may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, Attn: Prospectus Department,
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Announces 4M Share Offering
- Achieve Life Sciences (ACHV) Prices 13.09M Share Offering at $4.585/sh
- New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) management identified material weaknesses in internal controls related to internal loan review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, BMO Capital, Standard & Poor's, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!