ExOne (XONE) Prices 1.67M Share Offering of Common Stock at $54/sh
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The ExOne Company (Nasdaq: XONE), the global leader in industrial sand and metal 3D printers using binder jetting technology, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 1,666,667 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $54.00 per share. The gross proceeds of the offering to the company are expected to be approximately $90.0 million, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses.
The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about February 12, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, the company granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 205,907 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
ExOne intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including strategic investments.
Canaccord Genuity and Stifel are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. B. Riley Securities and A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Prices 4.5M Share Common Offering at $19.50/Sh
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics (LCTX) Announces Worldwide License Agreement With Immunomic Therapeutics for Allogeneic Cell-Based Cancer Immunotherapy Based on Its VAC Platform
- GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) Expands Michigan Footprint with Downriver Hydro Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, B. Riley, Twitter, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!