Evergy (EVRG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Offers FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Evergy (NYSE: EVRG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.22, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.22.
“I’m very excited to be part of the Evergy team and to welcome Kirk Andrews, our new Chief Financial Officer,” said David Campbell, Evergy president and chief executive officer. “Our executive team and employees remained laser-focused to deliver strong financial results in 2020, despite the unprecedented challenges. We also had solid operating performance in safety and reliability, and we continued to find efficiencies throughout our business. We have a tremendous opportunity in front of us with the Sustainability Transformation Plan, which we expect to continue driving long-term value for both customers and shareholders.”
Evergy sees FY2021 EPS of $3.20-$3.40, versus the consensus of $3.24.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Evergy (EVRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Profitability Threated by Tax Credits - Navellier
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q1 EPS by 93c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!