Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; $0.75 Special Dividend
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, $0.75 Special Dividend.
Both dividends will be payable on August 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 16, 2021.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Laureate Education (LAUR) Declares $7.01 Special Dividend; 41.4% Yield
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.520; 5.2% Yield
- Krispy Kreme (DNUT) Declares $0.035 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!