Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 23, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.9 percent.
Farooq Kathwari, Chairman and CEO commented, "We are pleased to continue our payment of this regular quarterly cash dividend due to the continued strengthening of our enterprise."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Safe Bulkers (SB) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!