Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; Increases Buyback Plan
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 10, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 7, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
- increased the current share repurchase program, increasing the remaining shares authorized for repurchase to three million shares.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.7% to $1.26; 2.1% Yield
- Ametek (AME) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!