Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
Farooq Kathwari, Chairman and CEO commented, "We are pleased to continue our payment of this regular quarterly cash dividend due to the continued strengthening of our enterprise."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reaffirms its 2021 outlook at investor day
- Square (SQ) Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions for Businesses in Ireland
- Muscle Maker (GRIL) Acquires Pokemoto
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!