Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ESPR) reported Q4 EPS of ($3.89), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of ($3.76). Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.64 million versus the consensus estimate of $12.52 million.
“Even though 2020 was an exceptionally challenging year, we made progress in our mission of Lipid Management for Everyone. Successes include the U.S. FDA approval of NEXLETOL® and NEXLIZET®, our innovative oral, once-daily, non-statin LDL-C lowering medicines for indicated patients, the EU EMA approval of NILEMDO® and NUSTENDI® and the first-ever EU product royalty revenue from Daiichi Sankyo Europe, establishing a collaboration with another world-class partner for our medicines in Japan and making uninterrupted progress on our landmark CLEAR Outcomes trial in statin intolerant patients, all while battling the headwinds of the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Tim M. Mayleben, president and chief executive officer of ESPERION. “While navigating the unprecedented environment, we adjusted our commercial and operational footprint, while also optimizing our cost structure to position our team to realize the full potential of our medicines as the negative impact of the pandemic recedes. I am very optimistic for our future growth prospects.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- GM (GM) and LG Energy Solution Investing $2.3 Billion in 2nd Ultium Cells Manufacturing Plant in U.S.
- Aaron's (AAN) Appoints Laura N. Bailey, Timothy A. Johnson and Marvonia P. Moore to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!