Ericsson (ERIC) Announces Joining CBRS Alliance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ericsson (Nasdaq: ERIC) announced it has joined the CBRS Alliance, an organization dedicated to developing, marketing and promoting LTE-based solutions utilizing the shared spectrum of the US 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) band.
Ericsson believes that the shared spectrum approach in the CBRS band could become an effective way to facilitate the growth of wireless data, including mobile broadband, IoT and fixed applications, now and in the future.
Spectrum sharing expands access to LTE technologies beyond mobile operators into new customer segments and vertical enterprises.
The CBRS Alliance presents an opportunity to refine and generate industry learnings in spectrum sharing and to provide an industry platform for discussion and innovation in this approach to spectrum allocation. The Alliance will work towards LTE CBRS field trials in the second half of this year and is developing an official certification process towards successful deployments of CBRS infrastructure.
As a market leader in wireless technologies, Ericsson will deliver its extensive expertise and product portfolio for innovation to enable new market opportunities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hartford (HIG) Agrees To Settlement With The Boy Scouts Of America And Pre-announces Estimated First Quarter Prior Year Development And Catastrophe Losses
- Relay Therapeutics (RLAY) announces acquisition of ZebiAI
- CoreCivic (CXW) Announces Agreement In Principle to Settle Shareholder Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!