Equity Commonwealth (EQC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.03), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.71 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.94 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Equity Commonwealth (EQC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) announces U.S. Army signed new three-year contract for its software solutions to power JARVISS
- Live Ventures (LIVE) Appoints Eric Althofer as COO