Equity Commonwealth (EQC) Announces Changes to Management Team and Board of Trustees
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) today announced certain executive management and board changes.
Adam Markman, the Company’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer since July 2014, has resigned, effective March 31, 2021. Mr. Markman is leaving to pursue other professional opportunities. Bill Griffiths has been appointed Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective April 1, 2021. Mr. Griffiths has served as Senior Vice President of Capital Markets for the Company since 2014.
In addition, Edward Glickman, James Lozier, and Kenneth Shea, members of the Board of Trustees since taking over responsibility for the Company in 2014, notified the Company that they have chosen not to stand for re-election when their current terms expire at the next annual shareholder meeting, expected to be in June 2021.
“Adam has been a great partner and a valued leader,” said David Helfand, Equity Commonwealth’s President and CEO. “Adam has the support of a strong team, which will help ensure a smooth transition. I’d also like to thank Ed, Jim, and Ken for their counsel and support of EQC’s strategic plan the past seven years.”
“On behalf of the Board of Trustees and all of us at the Company, I want to thank Adam for his many contributions to Equity Commonwealth and wish him the very best in his future endeavors,” said Sam Zell, Equity Commonwealth’s Chairman. “In addition, I would like to thank Ed, Jim, and Ken for their valuable contributions as board members and wish them the best.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Bob Eddy as President and CEO; Names Laura Felice as EVP/CFO
- Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK) announced new comprehensive value strategy
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Adds Oded Gera to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesSam Zell
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!