Equitrans Midstream (ETRN) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Equitrans Midstream (NYSE: ETRN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.19, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $380 million versus the consensus estimate of $378.77 million.
Q1 2021 Highlights:
- Delivered first quarter 2021 results ahead of guidance
- Raised full-year 2021 adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow guidance
- Generated $77 million of net income and achieved $308 million of adjusted EBITDA
- Recorded 66% of total operating revenue from firm reservation fees
"As we continue to enhance our ESG platform, Equitrans has initiated measurable actions to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace," said Thomas F. Karam, ETRN chairman and chief executive officer. "To reinforce our collective commitment, I have recently signed the CEO Pledge offered by the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion Coalition. We believe diverse perspectives lead to growth, improvement, and innovation, building stronger teams and delivering more opportunities to achieve and maintain long-term success."
"We were ahead of our forecast for the first quarter, with strong results in multiple areas including gathered volume, seasonal park and loan activity, and delivered water volume," said Diana M. Charletta, ETRN president and chief operating officer. "With this encouraging and positive start to the year, we are confident in our outlook for the remainder of 2021 and have increased our full-year financial guidance."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Equitrans Midstream (ETRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perdoceo Education Corp. (PRDO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS Outlook
- Paylocity Holding (PCTY) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat; Offers 4Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Envestnet (ENV) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!