Equinix (EQIX) Appoints Adam Berlew as Chief Marketing Officer
- Wall St slips with inflation data on deck
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Stocks slip, dollar rises ahead of US inflation data
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- US market now accounts for 60% of total world investable equity market value - UBS
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the world's digital infrastructure company®, today announced the appointment of
"We couldn't be more excited to welcome Adam back to Equinix and have him join our leadership team as CMO," said
Berlew previously served as Head of Global Digital, Enterprise, Economy and Platform Marketing for Atlassian. Prior to that, he was Executive Director of Cloud AI Strategy, Operations and Global Enterprise Demand Marketing at Google, where he also served as an advisory member for Capital G, Alphabet's independent growth fund. Berlew has spent the majority of his career working for leading enterprise technology companies, including Broadcom and Dell, and began his career with Boston Consulting Group, where he focused on market and operations strategy for the technology and telecommunications industries.
"Equinix places a strong emphasis on understanding and meeting customer needs," said Berlew. "This customer-centric approach—combined with the company's brand, industry leadership and global footprint—provides immense opportunity to create and execute marketing strategies that drive value. I am thrilled to return to a company that has an unwavering commitment to continuous innovation and rapid expansion, and I look forward to the opportunity to lead high-impact initiatives and contribute to its growth trajectory."
Berlew earned his MBA from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, and a B.A. degree from Brown University, and is an Independent Board Member of the
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TPG (TPG) Announces Pricing of Fixed-Rate Junior Subordinated Notes
- Global Net Lease (GNL) Appoints Michael J. U. Monahan to its Board
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Appoints Robert "Bob" Azelby to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!