Envista Holdings Corp. (NVST) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Envista Holdings Corp. (NYSE: NVST) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $732.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $668.14 million.
Amir Aghdaei, Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We delivered outstanding fourth quarter results with 3.4% core sales growth, an 8.5% increase in free cash flow, and a 23% increase in adjusted EBITDA. We are proud of our team's dedication to building a company that provides customers and partners with the products and support they need to improve the productivity and predictability of care for their patients."
Mr. Aghdaei continued, "Our commitment to continuous improvement, powered by the Envista Business System, has been the driving force behind accelerating growth in our Specialty and Infection Prevention businesses while allowing us to significantly improve our operational capabilities and reduce our structural footprint. With the demonstrable progress on these strategic initiatives combined with an improved portfolio and balance sheet, we believe Envista is stronger than ever entering 2021 and positioned well for enhanced performance."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Envista Holdings Corp. (NVST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genuine Parts (GPC) Tops Q1 EPS by 36c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Pool Corp. (POOL) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.17, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- American Electric Power (AEP) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Reaffirms FY21 EPS Guidance