Entravision Communication (EVC) Receives Notification of NYSE Compliance
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) (“Entravision or “the Company”) announced today that the Company has received notification from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) that it has officially regained compliance with exchange listing requirements under the timely filing criteria established in Section 802.01E of the NYSE Listed Company Manual (the “NYSE Rules”).
On March 16, 2021 the Company filed Form 12b-25 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) in which it stated that as a result of Entravision’s expanding business operations, primarily related to the acquisition of a majority interest in a company that, collectively with its subsidiaries, does business under the name Cisneros Interactive, the Company has experienced unexpected delays in the completion of its audit of its financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2021. This was followed by a letter from the NYSE on April 7, 2021 in which the Exchange noted that the Company was not in compliance with continued listing requirements due the delay in its 10-K filing past the extension provided by Rule 12b-25. Post the Company filing its 10-K on April 12, 2021, the NYSE cured Entravision of any incompliance related to the Company’s listing requirements and removed the Company from the late filer’s list on the Listed Standards Filing Status page on www.nyse.com. To view Entravision’s SEC filings, please refer to the SEC website or visit the SEC Filings page at investor.entravision.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
- Ginkgo Bioworks and Soaring Eagle Acquisition (SRNG) have agreed to business combination
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/14: (BNGO) (PLUG) (FSR) Higher; (CRMD) (PLT) (ABCL) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!