Entravision Communication (EVC) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Entravision Communication (NYSE: EVC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Entravision Communication (EVC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Universal Forest Products (UFPI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!