Entergy (ETR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Entergy (NYSE: ETR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.71, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66.
Business highlights included the following:
- Montgomery County Power Station was placed in service on January 1, 2021, ahead of schedule.
- The 20 MW New Orleans Solar Station was placed in service.
- Entergy Louisiana completed the purchase of the Washington Parish Energy Center.
- The NRC approved the license transfer of Indian Point to Holtec.
- Edison Electric Institute awarded five emergency response awards to Entergy.
- Entergy was named to one of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for the 19th consecutive year.
- Entergy raised its dividend for the sixth consecutive year.
"We are reporting strong results for another very successful year. Our adjusted earnings per share were in the top half of our guidance range as we exceeded our $100 million cost savings target for the year," said Entergy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Leo Denault. "We've built a culture of resiliency, and we couldn't be prouder of our employees who successfully delivered on our commitments in the face of extraordinary challenges. Our strong 2020 results reinforce our confidence in our continued success in the future."
Entergy sees FY2021 EPS of $5.80-$6.10, versus the consensus of $5.89.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Entergy (ETR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
- Genmab A/S (GMAB) and Seagen (SGEN) Announce U.S. FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tisotumab Vedotin BLA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!