Entegris (ENTG) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Entegris (NASDAQ: ENTG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.71, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $517.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $488.73 million.
- Fourth-quarter revenue of $518 million, increased 21% from prior year
- Fourth-quarter GAAP diluted EPS of $0.63, increased 50%
- Fourth-quarter Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.71, increased 29%
- 2020 revenue of $1,859 million, increased 17% from prior year
- 2020 GAAP diluted EPS of $2.16, increased 16%
- 2020 Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $2.54, increased 32%
Bertrand Loy, Entegris’ president and chief executive officer, said: “Our fourth quarter results capped off a record year in sales, EBITDA and EPS for Entegris. In 2020, our performance above the market accelerated, driven by wins in new technology nodes and overall demand for our products and solutions. This performance showcased the strength of our team’s execution and our highly resilient, differentiated, unit-driven business model. I can’t say enough about how proud I am of the dedication, ingenuity and perseverance our team demonstrated in such a challenging year.”
Mr. Loy added: “We continue to be very optimistic about the long-term fundamentals of the semiconductor market. Accelerating chip demand and a higher amount of wafers produced at the leading edge, provide a great base for attractive secular industry growth. On top of this, at Entegris, we are benefiting from the growing impact to new device architectures of the intersecting themes of process materials and materials purity. We expect these key trends will continue to result in our rapidly expanding served markets and increased Entegris content per wafer.”
Entegris sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.69-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.65. Entegris sees Q1 2021 revenue of $510-525 million, versus the consensus of $482.2 million.
- For the first quarter ending April 3, 2021, the Company expects sales of $510 million to $525 million, net income of $83 million to $90 million and diluted earnings per common share between $0.61 and $0.66. On a non-GAAP basis, the company expects diluted earnings per common share to range from $0.69 to $0.74, reflecting net income on a non-GAAP basis in the range of $94 million to $101 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Entegris (ENTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c