Enservco Corp. (ENSV) Announces Pricing of $8.4 Million Public Offering at $2.30/sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enservco Corporation (NYSE American: ENSV), a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore conventional and unconventional oil and gas industries, today announced the pricing of its public offering of 3,652,173 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $2.30 per share. Enservco expects to receive gross proceeds of approximately $8.4 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses.
Enservco has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 547,825 shares of common stock at the public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on February 11, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Enservco intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for working capital purposes and to reduce debt.
A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Announces Pricing and Increased Size of Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
- VEON Ltd. (VEON) Announces Sergi Herrero Stepping Down as co-CEO
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Announces Johanna Mercier to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!