Enservco Corp. (ENSV) Announces Pricing of $8.4 Million Public Offering at $2.30/sh
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Enservco Corporation (NYSE American: ENSV), a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore conventional and unconventional oil and gas industries, today announced the pricing of its public offering of 3,652,173 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $2.30 per share. Enservco expects to receive gross proceeds of approximately $8.4 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses.
Enservco has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 547,825 shares of common stock at the public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on February 11, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Enservco intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for working capital purposes and to reduce debt.
A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) Announces 45M Share Public Offering of Common Stock
- Cinedigm (CIDM) Announces Record Subscription and Ad-Supported User Growth Milestones
- Live Ventures (LIVE) Appoints Eric Althofer as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!