Enphase Energy (ENPH) authorized new $500M share repurchase program
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) disclosed:
On May 13, 2021, the Board of Directors of Enphase Energy, Inc. (the “Company”) authorized a new share repurchase program (the “Repurchase Program”) pursuant to which the Company may repurchase up to an aggregate of $500 million of the Company’s common stock, as the Company has completed its purchase of approximately $200 million of the Company’s common stock under its current share repurchase program. Subject to applicable rules and regulations, the stock repurchases may be made from time to time, through solicited or unsolicited transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 plan. The timing, price and volume of repurchases will be based on market conditions, relevant securities laws and other considerations. The program may be discontinued or amended at any time and expires on May 13, 2024.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- BeiGene (BGNE) Announces China NMPA Approval of BRUKINSA for Treatment of Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
- GE (GE) announces effective date of 1-for-8 reverse stock split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!