Eneti Inc. (NETI) President Buys 200K Shares
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Eneti Inc. (NYSE: NETI) announced today that the President of the Company, Robert Bugbee, has recently purchased 200,000 common shares of the Company at an average price of $8.17 per share in the open market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Eneti Inc (NETI) to Buy as s Upside Catalysts Outweigh Downside Risks
- Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Announces $50M Share Buyback
- Luxfer Holdings plc (LXFR) Announces CFO Transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!