Energy Transfer (ET) Announces Receipt of Consents to Acquisition of Enable Midstream (ENBL) from Majority Unitholders
- Dow hits record high on boost from economy-linked stocks; Nasdaq drops
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Transfer LP (NYSE: ET) and Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENBL) today announced that following the Securities and Exchange Commission declaring effective the Registration Statement on Form S-4 on April 7, 2021, the two largest Enable unitholders have delivered their written consents to approve the merger of Enable into Energy Transfer. These unitholders, CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (CNP) and OGE Energy Corp (OGE), own approximately 79% of Enable’s outstanding common units. While the consents of CNP and OGE are sufficient to approve the transaction, Enable is requesting all its common unitholders approve the merger and other proposals outlined in the Registration Statement by executing and returning the written consent furnished with the filing. Energy Transfer and Enable expect the transaction to close in mid-2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions, including Hart-Scott-Rodino clearance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autonomous Truck startup Plus to Become Publicly Listed Through Combination with SPAC Hennessy Capital Investment Corp. V (HCIC)
- ServiceNow (NOW) to Acquire Lightstep
- AgileThought to List on Nasdaq Through Business Combination with LIV Capital Acquisition Corp. (LIVK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!