Energy Focus (EFOI) Announces 990k Share Offering at $5.05/sh
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Focus, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFOI) announced that it has entered into definitive securities purchase agreements with certain institutional investors for the issuance and sale of 990,100 shares of the Company’s common stock, at a purchase price of $5.05 per share, in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under the rules of The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”). The closing of the sale of the securities is expected to occur on or about June 16, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The gross proceeds to the Company are expected to be approximately $5.0 million, before deducting placement agent fees and other offering expenses. Energy Focus currently intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, and may use up to 50% of the net proceeds from the offering to reduce the balance of an outstanding promissory note.
The shares of common stock are being offered pursuant to a “shelf” registration statement on Form S-3 (Registration No. 333-228255) (the “Registration Statement”), which was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on December 4, 2018. A prospectus supplement to the prospectus contained in the Registration Statement relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC. Electronic copies of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the registered direct offering may be obtained, when available, from H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC, 430 Park Avenue 3rd Floor, New York, New York 10022, or by calling (646) 975-6996 or by emailing email@example.com or at the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AzurRx BioPharma (AZRX) Upsizes Previously Announced 5.5M Share Bought Deal offering to 9.1M Share
- TRACON Pharmaceutical (TCON) Upsized Previously Announced $10M Bought Deal Offering to $15M
- Cvent to Become Publicly Traded After Combining with Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp. II (DGNS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesS3, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!