EnerNOC (ENOC) Announces Collaboration with Tesla (TSLA) on Energy Storage
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
EnerNOC, Inc.(Nasdaq: ENOC), a leading provider of energy intelligence software (EIS), today announced that it will collaborate with Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) on the deployment and management of energy storage systems in commercial and industrial buildings. EnerNOC and Tesla will enable enterprises to monetize the batteries through demand charge management and demand response using EnerNOC's EIS. Initial collaboration will include select EnerNOC customers in California.
"By working together, EnerNOC and Tesla can help enterprises find new, innovative ways to save money and get paid for their operational flexibility," said Tim Healy, Chairman and CEO of EnerNOC. "Energy storage has great potential and is a natural fit with energy intelligence software. We are excited to explore the possibilities with Tesla."
Enablement of EnerNOC customer sites with Tesla energy storage systems is currently underway.
"Energy management today is more complicated than simply buying power from the utility. Innovative companies like Tesla give us new options that enable us to reduce our reliance on the grid when prices are high, and EnerNOC's software gives us the visibility we need to make informed decisions about when to use these technologies and how to measure the impact they're having on our business," said Scott Limbacher, Vice President of Construction and Maintenance at Stater Bros. Markets, a Southern California supermarket chain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Giga Shanghai is now fully operational - Global Equities' Chowdhry
- Volkswagen Aims to Overtake Tesla (TSLA) on EV Sales By 2025 - CEO
- NRO announces largest award of commercial imagery contracts (MAXR) (BSKY) (PL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!