Endo International (ENDP) expects negotiations will likely result in a pre-arranged filing under Chapter 11
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Endo International (NASDAQ: ENDP) announced:
As of June 30, 2022, the Company had approximately $1.2 billion in unrestricted cash; $8.1 billion of debt; and a net debt to adjusted EBITDA ratio of 5.6. These amounts reflect the Company's payment of $35 million to acquire 6 sterile injectable product candidates and a $30 million upfront payment related to a Phase 3 injectable compound for the treatment of osteoarthritis knee pain.
Second-quarter 2022 net cash used in operating activities was $133 million compared to $155 million provided by operating activities during the second-quarter 2021. This change was primarily attributable to decreased revenues.
The Company remains in constructive negotiations with an ad hoc group of first lien creditors, among other parties. In light of the progress to date, the Company expects that these negotiations will likely result in a pre-arranged filing under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code by Endo International plc and substantially all of its subsidiaries, which could occur imminently.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F45 Training Holdings Inc. (FXLV) Receives $4 Per Share Proposal from Kennedy Lewis Management
- Forestar Group (FOR) Names Mark Walker Chief Operating Officer
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Announces Presentation at SIOP on New Preclinical Data Supporting Evaluation of VCN-01 and Topotecan for Treatment of Refractory Retinoblastoma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesBankruptcy, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!