Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) issued a statement on the status of its response to FDA
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Emergent BioSolutions (NYSE: EBS):
On May 12, 2021, Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (the “Company”) issued a statement on the status of its response to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s observations related to the Company’s Baltimore Bayview facility. A copy of the Company statement is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- Biohaven Pharma (BHVN) Appoints Kishen Mehta to its Board
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Prices 7.4M Share IPO at $18/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!