Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 48c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Emergent BioSolutions (NYSE: EBS) reported Q4 EPS of $3.67, $0.48 better than the analyst estimate of $3.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $583 million versus the consensus estimate of $563.94 million.
“Emergent’s financial and operational performance in 2020 reflects the impact we are making in addressing the growing public health threat landscape and meeting our mission to protect and enhance the lives of patients,” said Robert G. Kramer, president and CEO of Emergent BioSolutions. “We look forward to continuing to execute on our strategy with vaccines, therapeutics, devices, and contract development and manufacturing services. Our strong core business, robust development pipeline, and innovator and public-private partnership opportunities position us to remain leaders in the market and create long-term shareholder value.”
Emergent BioSolutions sees FY2021 revenue of $1.95-2.05 billion, versus the consensus of $1.93 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- Iridium Communications (IRDM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Provides FY21 Revenue Growth Outlook
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat; Offers 4Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!