Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 48c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Emergent BioSolutions (NYSE: EBS) reported Q4 EPS of $3.67, $0.48 better than the analyst estimate of $3.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $583 million versus the consensus estimate of $563.94 million.
“Emergent’s financial and operational performance in 2020 reflects the impact we are making in addressing the growing public health threat landscape and meeting our mission to protect and enhance the lives of patients,” said Robert G. Kramer, president and CEO of Emergent BioSolutions. “We look forward to continuing to execute on our strategy with vaccines, therapeutics, devices, and contract development and manufacturing services. Our strong core business, robust development pipeline, and innovator and public-private partnership opportunities position us to remain leaders in the market and create long-term shareholder value.”
Emergent BioSolutions sees FY2021 revenue of $1.95-2.05 billion, versus the consensus of $1.93 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) saw a sharp acceleration in new cloud business across its cloud portfolio
- Atlassian (TEAM) Prelim. Q3 Revenue Beats Consensus
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!