Embrace Change Acquisition Corp (EMCGU) Announces 7.5M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Embrace Change Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: EMCGU) announces 7,500,000 unit IPO at $10 per unit. Each unit consists of one ordinary share and one warrant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiga Acquisition Corp. II (TTO.U) Announces 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- SOBR Safe (SOBR) Prices 2.35M Unit Nasdaq Offering at $4.25/unit
- Hepsiburada (HEPS) Announces Board Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!