Electronic Arts (EA), FIFPRO Renew Partnership to Continue Delivering the Most Authentic Football Experiences to Players
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today, Electronics Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) and FIFPRO, the global representative for professional football players, announced an extension of their partnership. The renewed, long-term commitment supports EA SPORTS continuing investment in the future of football, and further enables EA SPORTS to deliver the greatest, most authentic football experience to more than 150 million players globally.
For the last 28 years, EA SPORTS has created the world’s biggest sports game - beloved by fans, players, and the football community worldwide. The collective strength of the EA SPORTS football franchise is fueled by 300+ licensed partners, including FIFPRO, who help generate the game’s unparalleled authenticity, both now and long into the future. In addition to the thousands of player names and likenesses that are supported by the FIFPRO license agreement, EA SPORTS football experiences are the only places fans can play in the iconic UEFA Champions League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, Premier League, Bundesliga, and LaLiga Santander.
“Our players regularly remind us that one of the most important aspects of an EA SPORTS experience is the deep immersion created through authentic use of the world’s greatest leagues, teams and talent -- it’s how we continue to uniquely blur the lines between the digital and physical worlds of football,” said David Jackson, VP EA SPORTS Brand. “FIFPRO will continue to be an important partner as we build the next generation of EA SPORTS football experiences for players around the world.”
“We are extremely pleased to extend the long-term relationship with EA SPORTS, a true partner that’s committed to create the best interactive experience for football fans worldwide,” said Theo van Seggelen, Statutory Director of FIFPRO Holding.
For more information about EA SPORTS, please visit www.easports.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) Announces Mike Olosky Promoted to President and Chief Operating Officer
- Ball Corp. (BLL) Appoints Dan Fisher as CEO
- Casa Systems (CASA) Announces CFO Departure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!