Electric Last Mile Solutions (ELMS) Secures 1,000 Binding Orders as Start of Production Begins
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts ELMS Hot Sheet
Overall Analyst Rating:
NEUTRAL (= Flat)
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Electric Last Mile Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELMS; ELMSW) (“ELMS” or “the Company”), a pure-play commercial electric vehicle (“EV”) company focused on redefining productivity for the last mile, announced today that it has received a binding purchase order for 1,000 units of its Urban Delivery vehicle from its strategic distribution partner, Randy Marion Automotive Group.
Start of production for the Urban Delivery took place on September 20 and the Company plans to ship its first units from its production facility in Mishawaka, Indiana on September 28.
“From the outset, we stated that our goal was to deliver the first commercial Class 1 EV to the U.S. market, and with the start of production this week we will achieve that milestone,” said ELMS CEO James Taylor. “This order is reflective of the work that we do with our customers and sales channel partners to understand and meet their unique business needs.”
“There is no doubt that the commercial last mile delivery market is demanding electric vehicles and ELMS is leading the charge,” said Randy Marion, founder and CEO of Randy Marion Automotive Group. “Our customers are excited to get their hands on the Urban Delivery vehicle for their many use cases, including e-commerce transportation, utilities, telecommunications and other commercial vehicle applications.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LG Energy in talks with Toyota (TM) to supply EV batteries
- Cryptyde (TYDE) Provides Operational Update on FOREVER 8
- FactSet (FDS) Appoints Elisha Wiesel to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!