Elbit Systems (ESLT) Awarded $16M Contract by Polish Military
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) announced Monday that it has been awarded a $16 million contract with the Polish Ministry of National Defense to supply mobile multi-sensor monitoring and surveillance systems for the Polish Army. The project is scheduled to be completed in the next year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gabelli Funds to Host 28th Annual Aerospace & Defense Symposium Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Verona Pharma plc (VRNA) Announces Proposed Stock Offering
- Shift (SFT) to Merge with CarLotz (LOTZ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!