Easterly Government Properties (DEA) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Easterly Government Properties (NYSE: DEA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Easterly Government Properties (DEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- GFL Environmental (GFL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.011; 0.1% Yield