East-West Bancorp (EWBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
East-West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.275.
The dividend will be payable on February 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
“Thanks to the tireless commitment of all our associates, East West successfully navigated the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, delivering solid financial performance. For the full year 2020, we earned a return on average assets of 1.16% and return on average equity of 11.2%,” stated Dominic Ng, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of East West. “We ended 2020 on a strong note and are raising our common stock dividend by 20%.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on East-West Bancorp (EWBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- East-West Bancorp (EWBC) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.68; 1.4% Yield
- Greenpro Capital (GRNQ) Acquires $16 million in Non-fungible Tokens
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!