East-West Bancorp (EWBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
East-West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.275.
The dividend will be payable on February 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
“Thanks to the tireless commitment of all our associates, East West successfully navigated the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, delivering solid financial performance. For the full year 2020, we earned a return on average assets of 1.16% and return on average equity of 11.2%,” stated Dominic Ng, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of East West. “We ended 2020 on a strong note and are raising our common stock dividend by 20%.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on East-West Bancorp (EWBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Trane, Inc. (TT) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!