EZGO Technologies Ltd. (EZGO) Prices 2.8M Share IPO at $4/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EZGO Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: EZGO), a leading short-distance transportation solutions provider in China, today announced the pricing of its firm commitment initial public offering of 2,800,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $4.00 per share, for total gross proceeds of $11.2 million, before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and other related expenses. In addition, EZGO has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 420,000 ordinary shares at the public offering price, less underwriting discount and commissions. The shares are scheduled to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market tomorrow, January 26, 2021, under the ticker symbol "EZGO". The offering is expected to close on or about January 28, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
ViewTrade Securities, Inc., a global provider of brokerage, investment banking, corporate /advisory and trading platform services, acted as sole book-running manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to the securities being sold in this offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on December 31, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advaxis (ADXS) Prices $20M Share Registered Direct Offering
- Impossible Foods Exploring SPAC Merger or IPO - Reuters
- Aldel Financial (ADF) IPO Prices at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!