EVO Payments (EVOP) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EVO Payments (NASDAQ: EVOP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.13, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $106.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $105.63 million.
“I’m pleased with the financial performance we demonstrated in the first quarter,” said James G. Kelly, Chief Executive Officer of EVO. “While our results still reflect the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, in recent months, we have seen significant improvements in economic activity and card utilization, which has had a positive impact on our payment volumes. As our markets continue to recover and global travel resumes, we are well-positioned to grow our business, both organically and through M&A.”
EVO Payments sees FY2021 revenue of $483-491 million, versus the consensus of $486.27 million.
We continue to expect 2021 full-year GAAP revenue to range from $483 million to $491 million, representing growth of 10% to 12% over 2020 results. On a GAAP basis, net income is expected to range from $16 million to $24 million compared to a net loss of $4 million in 2020. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to range from $170 million to $176 million, reflecting growth of 16% to 20% over 2020 adjusted EBITDA. The adjusted EBITDA margin is expected to range from 35.4% to 35.9%, reflecting expansion of 200 to 250 basis points over the 2020 EBITDA margin.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EVO Payments (EVOP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats
- Integrated Management Information, Inc. (NMG) Announced 7M Share Offering
- Greenland Technologies (GTEC) Launches EV Pre-Booking
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!