EQ Health Acquisition Corp. (EQHA) Prices 19.13M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EQ Health Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: EQHA) , today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 19,130,400 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units are expected to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trade under the ticker symbol “EQHA.U” beginning January 29, 2021. Each unit consists of one share of the Company’s Class A common stock and one-half of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Company expects that its Class A common stock and warrants will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols ‘‘EQHA’’ and ‘‘EQHA.WS,’’ respectively.
The Company was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company’s efforts to identify a prospective target business will not be limited to a particular industry or geographic region, although it intends to focus on identifying, acquiring and building an undervalued, growth-oriented company in the healthcare services sector.
Jefferies LLC and BTIG, LLC are acting as joint book running managers. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to 2,869,560 additional units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The public offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) to Offer Common Stock
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!