EP Energy Corp. (EPE) to Sell Assets in Haynesville and Bossier Shales
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EP Energy Corp. (NYSE: EPE) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On March 18, 2016, subsidiaries (the “Sellers”) of EP Energy Corporation (the “Company”) entered into a Purchase and Sale Agreement (the “Purchase and Sale Agreement”) with Covey Park Gas LLC (the “Buyer”). Pursuant to the Purchase and Sale Agreement, the Sellers have agreed to sell to the Buyer substantially all of their assets located in the Haynesville and Bossier shales. The total consideration to be received by the Sellers pursuant to the Purchase and Sale Agreement is $420,000,000 in cash, subject to customary adjustments for this type of transaction. The Buyer delivered into escrow a deposit of $21,000,000 in connection with the execution of the Purchase and Sale Agreement. The transaction, which has an effective time of November 1, 2015, is expected to close in the second quarter of 2016, subject to certain customary closing conditions. The Purchase and Sale Agreement contains representations, warranties, covenants and indemnification customary for this type of transaction. The Purchase and Sale Agreement provides the Sellers and the Buyer certain termination rights, including if closing has not occurred by July 1, 2016 or if the downward adjustments to the purchase price pursuant to casualty losses, title defects and environmental defects, in the aggregate, exceed 10% of the base purchase price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prenetics to Become Publicly Traded on Nasdaq via Merger with Adrian Cheng's Artisan Acquisition Corp. (ARTA) (ARTAU)
- Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) in Lead to Buy Stake in Comstock (CRK) Bakken Assets - sources - Reuters
- Apple (AAPL) Plans Physical Retail Presence in India, CEO Tim Cook Says - Source - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!