EMCOR Group (EME) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EMCOR Group (NYSE: EME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 30, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 19, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 18, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on EMCOR Group (EME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!