E2open (ETWO) Reports Q2 Net Loss of $24M
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
E2open (NYSE: ETWO) reported Q2 Net Loss of $24M. Revenue for the quarter came in at $92.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $90.42 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on E2open (ETWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Enphase Energy (ENPH) Stock Surged 21% and What Analysts Have to Say About It
- Ryder System (R) Tops Q3 EPS by 48c
- Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) Misses Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!