Dynex Capital (DX) Prices 3.5M Share Common Offering for Gross Proceeds of Approx. $64.2M
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE: DX) announced today that it priced its public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock for total expected gross proceeds of approximately $64.2 million before underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses. The Company granted the underwriters in the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of its common stock. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on March 8, 2021.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds it receives from the offering to acquire additional investments, consistent with its investment policy, and for general corporate purposes, which may include, among other things, repayment of maturing obligations, capital expenditures and working capital.
J.P. Morgan and JMP Securities are acting as joint book‑running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) in letter to STB details why its superior proposal is procompetitive and in best interest of customers
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Rain Therapeutics Inc. (RAIN) Prices 7.35M Share IPO at $17/Sh