Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.945 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.945 per share, or $3.78 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2019, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of November 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) Declares $0.217 Monthly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!