DraftKings (DKNG) Prices 32M Share Public Offering of Class A Common Stock at $52/Share
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) (“DraftKings”) announced today the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 32 million shares of its Class A common stock. DraftKings will sell 16 million shares of its Class A common stock and certain selling stockholders of DraftKings will sell 16 million shares of Class A common stock, at a public offering price of $52.00 per share for a total offering size of $1.664 billion. DraftKings will not receive any proceeds from the sale of Class A common stock offered by the selling stockholders. DraftKings has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 4.8 million additional shares of Class A common stock.
DraftKings intends to use the net proceeds it receives from the offering for general corporate purposes.
Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC are acting as lead joint book-running managers and as representatives of the underwriters for the offering. BofA Securities, Morgan Stanley, UBS Investment Bank, Canaccord Genuity, Evercore ISI and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are also acting as joint passive bookrunners for the offering. Craig-Hallum Capital Group, Deutsche Bank Securities, Macquarie Capital, Needham & Company, Northland Capital Markets, Rosenblatt Securities, The Benchmark Company, Truist Securities and Wolfe Capital Markets and Advisory are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A preliminary prospectus related to the offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and is available on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'They Can Hire Jeff Bezos and It Won't Make a Difference': GameStop (GME) Taps Senior Executives From Amazon as New CEO and CFO, Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates and Says May Sell Up To 5 Million Shares
- Lakeshore Acquisition I Corp. (LAAA) Prices 5M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Prices Offerings of Convertible Senior Notes and Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, The Benchmark Company, S1, Canaccord Genuity, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!