DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Prices 13.33M Share IPO at $27/Sh
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DoubleVerify Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DV) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 13,333,335 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $27.00 per share. DoubleVerify is offering 8,627,452 shares and Providence VII U.S. Holdings L.P. (“Providence”) and other existing stockholders are offering 4,705,883 shares. The shares of common stock are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “DV” on April 21, 2021. The offering is expected to close on April 23, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase on a pro rata basis up to an additional 1,350,000 shares from DoubleVerify and up to an additional 650,000 shares from Providence.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint lead bookrunning managers for the offering. Barclays, RBC Capital Markets and Truist Securities are acting as joint bookrunning managers for the offering. William Blair, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Canaccord Genuity, JMP Securities, Needham & Company, Capital One Securities and Loop Capital Markets are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flora Growth Corp. (FLGC) Prices 3.33M Share IPO at $5/Sh
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Alkami Technology Inc (ALKT) at Market Outperform
- BRT Apartments Corp (BRT) Commences Public Offering of 2M Shares of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, Needham & Company, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, Barclays, Providence Equity Partners, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!