Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN) Launches Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) Creation and Marketing Division; Expects First Partnership in Collectibles
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLPN), a leading entertainment marketing and premium content production company, announces that it has formed a new division which will be dedicated to designing, producing, releasing and promoting NFTs for itself and its clients within the film, television, music, gaming, epicurean, and technology industries.
"NFTs, whether as digital art in their own right, or as collectibles, or simply as promotional items, have entered the realm of pop culture and entertainment, which is where Dolphin lives," said Bill O'Dowd, CEO of Dolphin Entertainment. "We believe Dolphin's best-in-class entertainment marketing companies are uniquely positioned to capitalize on the expanded promotional capabilities that NFTs represent, as well as to maximize their potential revenue streams. We expect several upcoming projects and partnerships that will combine our creative and marketing expertise to bring exciting offerings to the NFT marketplace."
Dolphin's new division is comprised of executives across all six of Dolphin's wholly-owned subsidiaries who will blend their collective expertise in creative services, digital design, production, marketing, sales and public relations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: GameStop's strong stock performance triggered board director's exit
- Yatra Online (YTRA) Gains as Activist Maguire Asset Management Files 13D, Letter to CEO
- Dolphin Entertainment Announces 2020 Business Highlights, and “Dolphin 2.0” Commences with 2021 Launch of NFTs Division and First NFTs Partnership