Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN) Launches Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) Creation and Marketing Division; Expects First Partnership in Collectibles
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLPN), a leading entertainment marketing and premium content production company, announces that it has formed a new division which will be dedicated to designing, producing, releasing and promoting NFTs for itself and its clients within the film, television, music, gaming, epicurean, and technology industries.
"NFTs, whether as digital art in their own right, or as collectibles, or simply as promotional items, have entered the realm of pop culture and entertainment, which is where Dolphin lives," said Bill O'Dowd, CEO of Dolphin Entertainment. "We believe Dolphin's best-in-class entertainment marketing companies are uniquely positioned to capitalize on the expanded promotional capabilities that NFTs represent, as well as to maximize their potential revenue streams. We expect several upcoming projects and partnerships that will combine our creative and marketing expertise to bring exciting offerings to the NFT marketplace."
Dolphin's new division is comprised of executives across all six of Dolphin's wholly-owned subsidiaries who will blend their collective expertise in creative services, digital design, production, marketing, sales and public relations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg
- Companies with NDRs 4/15
- Coinbase (COIN) Adds to Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!