Diversey Holdings, Ltd. (DSEY) Prices 46.15M Share IPO at $15/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diversey Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: DSEY), a leading provider of hygiene, infection prevention and cleaning solutions, today announced the pricing of its underwritten initial public offering of 46,153,846 ordinary shares at a price to the public of $15.00 per share. In connection with this offering, Diversey has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 6,923,077 ordinary shares at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discount.
Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Barclays and J.P. Morgan are acting as book-running managers of the offering. BofA Securities, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Jefferies, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank, Baird and Guggenheim Securities are also acting as book-running managers. Siebert Williams Shank is acting as a co-manager of the offering.
The offering of these securities will be made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) To Pursue Strategic Investment In Lieu Of Tangible Equity Unit Offering; Common Stock Offering Will Proceed
- Cathie Wood's ARK Bought 3 Million Shares Of New Autonomous Truck IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, RBC Capital, Barclays, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!