Disney (DIS) Declares $0.88 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street plunges, S&P 500 set for worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- RH (RH) Shares Tumble After Another Guidance Cut, Analysts Lower Numbers
- Walgreens Boots (WBA) Sinks 5% Post EPS, Analysts Weigh In
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Disney (NYSE: DIS) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.88 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 16, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
“This has been a monumental year for The Walt Disney Company, marked by the launch of our new streaming service Disney+ and the completion of our acquisition of 21st Century Fox,” said Robert A. Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company. “We are pleased to deliver another substantial dividend to shareholders as we continue to invest in the company’s future.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Disney (DIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) Share Price Breaks Below Disney Plus Launch Levels, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight, PT to $125
- Walt Disney (DIS) Extends Bob Chapek’s Contract as CEO for Three Years
- Walt Disney (DIS) 3.3 calls to 1 put as shares rally 3% on China park opening
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!