Direct Selling Acquisition (DSAQU) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Direct Selling Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: DSAQU) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 20,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) and trade under the ticker symbol “DSAQ.U” beginning September 24, 2021. Each unit consists of one share of Class A common stock of the Company and one-half of one redeemable warrant with each whole warrant exercisable to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on NYSE under the symbols “DSAQ” and “DSAQ WS,” respectively. The offering is expected to close on September 28, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Direct Selling Acquisition Corp., led by CEO Dave Wentz, is a special purpose acquisition company formed with the purpose of entering into a business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination with a company in any sector or geography, it intends to focus its search on domestically based businesses within the direct selling industry.
BTIG, LLC is acting as the sole bookrunner for the offering. I-Bankers Securities, Inc. is acting as co-manager for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the prospectus may be obtained by contacting BTIG, LLC 65 East 55th Street, New York, NY 10022, or by email at ProspectusDelivery@btig.com.
A registration statement relating to the securities was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on September 23, 2021. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for SPAC Sanaby Health Acquisition Corp. I (SANB) Opens at $10.06
- International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (IGIC) Will Restate Financial Statements Responding to the SEC Staff Statement for Warrants Issued by Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs)
- Achari Ventures Holdings Corp (AVHIU) Prices 10M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO, BTIG, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!