Digital Brands Group, Inc. (DBGI) Prices 2.41M Share IPO at $4.15/Sh; Announces Nasdaq Listing
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Digital Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DBGI), today announced the pricing of a firm underwritten public offering of 2,409,639 shares of common stock and warrants to purchase 2,409,639 shares of common stock at a combined public offering price of $4.15 per share and warrant for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $10.0 million, prior to deducting underwriting discounts, commissions, and other offering expenses and excluding any exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase any additional securities as described herein. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 361,445 shares and 361,445 warrants at the public offering price less the underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on or about May 18, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The Company has received approval to list its common stock and warrants on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbols "DBGI" and "DBGIW", respectively, with trading expected to begin on May 14, 2021. Each warrant is exercisable for one share of common stock at an exercise price of $4.67 per share and will expire five years from the date of issuance.
Kingswood Capital Markets, division of Benchmark Investments, Inc., is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP represented Digital Brands and Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP acted for Kingswood.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iSpecimen (ISPC) IPO Prices at $8
- Century Therapeutics (IPSC) Prices 10.55M Shares IPO at $20/sh
- ThoughtWorks Parent Files Confidentially for IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesS1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!