Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Notable Multi-Year Order for its Body Cameras and EVO-HD In-Car System for Law Enforcement
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), which develops, manufactures, and markets advanced video recording products and other critical safety products for law enforcement, emergency management, fleet safety and security, today announced it has received a multi-year upgrade order from Pickerington Police Department (OH) for its complete front- to back-end video evidence solution that includes twenty-five (25) FirstVu HD body-worn cameras, five (5) EVO-HD in-car camera systems, and EVO GovCloud storage solution powered by Amazon Web Services. This order has been purchased through the Company’s subscription payment plan available for first responders.
“We are very excited to upgrade our fleet of vehicles to the EVO-HD in-car system and continuing to expand the use of body cameras,” said Chief Tod Cheney, adding, “Digital Ally’s flexible subscription payment program allowed us to work within our budget to make these necessary purchases and upgrade our technology.”
“We are excited to continue working with the Pickerington Police Department and providing them with the necessary tools needed to serve and protect their community,” said Stan Ross, CEO of Digital Ally, adding, “We are also proud to continue to offer our subscription and deferred payment plans that give agencies the ability to purchase this technology in an affordable fashion. This order, and many others, demonstrates the need for budget-friendly payment plans for law enforcement. Digital Ally remains committed to serving all military, law enforcement and first responders and the communities they serve.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genmab A/S (GMAB) and Seagen (SGEN) Announce U.S. FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tisotumab Vedotin BLA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
- Twitter (TWTR) Integrates Nielsen's (NLSN) Cross-Media Planning and Measurement Suite Into Video Ad Platform
- LiveXLive's (LIVX) PodcastOne Enters Into A Partnership With Samsung
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!